Promise Day SMS | Happy Promise day SMS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Wedding

Image via Wikipedia

Today is Feb 11 and it’s Promise Day in the Valentine Week, So make ‘THE’ promise to your love on Promise Day which you never gonna break…

Promise Day SMS collection

We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE!
We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH!
We will always be friends its a PROMISE! On this Promise Day.

This Promise Day 2010. I don’t promise you the moon,
I don’t promise you the star, but if you promise to remember me,
I promise to be always there. Thinking of you on this Promise Day.

With every beat of my heart, I will love you more and more.
After years of togetherness, this is my solemn vow for you, my love!
Happy Promise Day!

Speaking without egos, Loving without intentions, Caring without expectations, I promise you that you will be mine always

love is the happiness of today,
And promise of tomorrow,
so this warm note comes to you,
to say that live life with a heart full of love.
Happy Promise Day…

Friendship is a language spoken by heart,
not written on paper,
not given by pledge,
it is a promise on this promise day,
to renewed every time we keep in touch

With every beat of my heart…
I will love you more and more,
After years of togetherness…
This is my solemn vow for you, my love!
Happy Promise Day…

*Promise me we are true friends
I am lamp you are light
I am Coke you are Sprite
I am Sawan you are badal
I am Normal you are Pagal
I am Water you are Tanki
I am Tarzan you are Monkey

*Only true friends stand by u
during bad times.
I promise
I will attend ur wedding.

Labels:

Post a Comment

post your comments here please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Labels

auto (24) blogger (1) bollywood (40) Business (50) education (20) google (57) health (27) hot (74) indianews (108) indiantv (34) internet (2) jobs (38) lifestyle (50) results (43) showbiz (253) tech (211) videos (70) worldnews (77)