padma lakshmi pregnant | page six magazine | padma lakshmi scar | Sexy padma lakshmi pictures

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pregnant Padma Lakshmi Strips Down for the Cover of Page Six Magazine
The Top Chef host, who is pregnant with her first child, poses in nothing but jewelry and a blanket as she graces the cover of Page Six magazine.
Although Padma Lakshmi was willing to reveal her body, she still would not reveal who the father of her baby is. Padma married Salman Rushdie in 2004 and the couple divorced in 2007. Speculation continues to mount on who exactly the father is and if it is indeed Salman.

The baby is due to arrive in early spring. The television host and former model announced the pregnancy in October
On baby weight Padma says in the magazine, “One of the reasons I think I’ve gained weight pretty quickly during my pregnancy is that I’m not exercising as much as I do normally… I can’t. I’m feeling tired, and I have this business to run.”
She added, “You can eat and work out, or you can be the person who only eats a cucumber every day. I’d get really irritable if all I ate was a cucumber, so I have to work hard.”
Padma says that after her divorce she is still reassembling the pieces of her life. her main concentration is now on her baby and new business ventures. She will be releasing a jewelry line at Bergdorf Goodman and the American 24-hour shopping channel, Home Shopping Network.
She added that she is surprised that she gets recognized everywhere she goes.
“I went to a bar mitzvah on the Upper East Side last year, and not to toot my own horn, but I might as well have been Michael Jackson to these 13-year-old boys and girls. There were something like 30 children around me, and they were all practically hyperventilating. I had this swarm of little kids going, “Oh, my god! Oh, my god!”
This is the first child for Padma who suffers from the medical condition called endometriosis, which can cause infertility. She calls this her miracle baby as she never thought she would be able to have a child with the condition.
source - http://www.babychums.com/2009/12/pregnant-padma-lakshmi-strips-down-for-the-cover-of-page-six-magazine/
Tags: padma lakshmi pregnant, padma lakshmi, padma lakshmi scar, padma, padma lakshmi pregnant father, padma lakshmi pictures, page six, padma lakshmi, padma lakshmi pregnant, new york post, padma lakshmi scar, page six magazine




Labels:

Post a Comment

post your comments here please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Labels

auto (24) blogger (1) bollywood (40) Business (50) education (20) google (57) health (27) hot (74) indianews (108) indiantv (34) internet (2) jobs (38) lifestyle (50) results (43) showbiz (253) tech (211) videos (70) worldnews (77)