Jenn Brown pics

Sunday, October 18, 2009

220px-Jenn_Brown_Image This morning Jenn Brown’s did a quick 3 minute question and answer session with Colt McCoy for ESPN Game Day, and since then people have been searching for photos of her.

Jenn Brown worked for Inside the NFL, and ESPNU.

Jenn Brown’s website includes pics and video reels of her.

Jenn Brown said her career in sports casting was an accident. She was a criminology student in Florida and intended to go to law school.  Then a friend asked her if she could fill in and be a model on “Bikini Destinations,” an HDNet show.

Jenn Brown

After that Brown was offered a host spot on the show, then she hosted HDNet’s “The Wild Side.”

“Literally, I would wake up every day, and I couldn’t believe people were paying me to travel around the world and do the most amazing things you could do in any country,” Brown said.

jenn

An ESPN employee told Brown that the network was looking for a new female face and not “another 30-year-old white guy.”

Brown who thinks of herself as a tomboy thought that sounded perfect.

“I remember being on the playground as a little kid racing the boys. I was always the first picked for kickball,” Brown said.

Brown said that Erin Andrews is as a source of inspiration for her.

“I don’t feel like I have to prove myself. I got the job. I got it for a reason,” Brown said about the ESPN gig. “I do more lifestyle pieces. I love the ability to humanize the players that we don’t get to see.”

Labels:

Post a Comment

post your comments here please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Labels

auto (24) blogger (1) bollywood (40) Business (50) education (20) google (57) health (27) hot (74) indianews (108) indiantv (34) internet (2) jobs (38) lifestyle (50) results (43) showbiz (253) tech (211) videos (70) worldnews (77)