Katrina Kaif To Sing Nursery Rhymes For A R Rahman

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Katrina Kaif, to an Indian Kashmiri Father and...

Image via Wikipedia

Katrina Kaif is ready to turn into a professional singer for A R Rahman who has brought in the actress to sing nursery rhymes and inspirational songs for his album due next year.

Though in the beginning, the actress was only set to act in the music video, her present fame at the Box Office made the music maestro to ask her to sing. According to a source, the she was earlier recommended to sing Rahman’s compositions in English but now she will be singing in Hindi.

Corroborating the news, Katrina said, "Why not? I`m always game for new challenges. Singing in itself was a challenge because I`ve never sung professionally. Singing in English would`ve been a convenient challenge. But I`d rather take the uncomfortable route. So why not me singing in Hindi?"

"Somewhere down the line, I got tired of people commenting on my Hindi. I guess I’ve been working hard on it", she added.

Labels:

Post a Comment

post your comments here please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Labels

auto (24) blogger (1) bollywood (40) Business (50) education (20) google (57) health (27) hot (74) indianews (108) indiantv (34) internet (2) jobs (38) lifestyle (50) results (43) showbiz (253) tech (211) videos (70) worldnews (77)