seregon o dassey

Monday, October 19, 2009
Image HostingSeregon O’Dassey Interview with The Angry PrincessSEREGON introduction:Hello everyone! Thanks to all who read all my fans and especially Kristin contacted me for an interview. It really is an honor. I hope I have answered all your questions, and the people is very interesting JWhat would become when you were a child?I think I went through a stage where I just wanted to be everything: a week a doctor, an astronaut next, lol. I always know that, but I wanted to be in the entertainment industry. I started the parade when I was a child, then did nothing for a few years. It felt like home when I started again as a teenager.You write at all?I’ve written a lot actually. He had a very vivid imagination. Sometimes I write because there was something in my head would go and just not until I wrote. Other times I’ve written only as a stream of my consciousness.Are you a shower or a bath girl?Shower normally. I like bubble bath, but the bubbles disappear too soon.What is your favorite horror film and why?Slasher films I like so much blood as the next person, but I worked in a funeral home in 4 years, so I’m not dirty and intestines at all. I love psychological thrillers or anything that makes you mentally. Comes to mind, as well as house Haunted Hill … this movie made me look at the corners for weeks! The hostel is also quite scary because you never know what kind of stuff is happening in the world …Who’s your favorite horror icon?I do not know if it really has an “icon” in itself, but I spent like Heather Lankencamp (like spell his name, LOL?). What the hell happened to her?We are voting this year? For whom?I am definitely voting. Less than a hundred years ago, women were not allowed to vote. And the fact that I can exploit. I wantedto vote for Rudy, but when McCain is the only one still in them, is getting my vote. I’m so tired of F * cking Obama hype, and I do not think Hillary is nothing less than Satan.What attracts a man?Well, I like the dark hair and a sweet smile. When I start to talk to someone, like me, if we have something in common. I like confidence, but I, if they are arrogant.What are your favorite foods?Things have not let me! I love sweets as most others, but I like to eat salads. It makes me feel healthy and not overwhelmed. It’s a little food, but I really like Jamba Juice. It is good for you, and their latest mixed fruits and vegetables.
Labels:

Post a Comment

post your comments here please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Labels

auto (24) blogger (1) bollywood (40) Business (50) education (20) google (57) health (27) hot (74) indianews (108) indiantv (34) internet (2) jobs (38) lifestyle (50) results (43) showbiz (253) tech (211) videos (70) worldnews (77)