Bipasha Basu joins Twitter

Monday, July 5, 2010

bipasha-basu444The actress, whose username on Twitter is “bipsluvurself”, announced her entry saying, “Hello guys! late entry in twitterverse but nevertheless am here now. A big thank you to all my fans for helping me become who I am today.”

“I am happy to be here and hope I get to share my experiences better with you all now. But, I need to hear from you all too,” she added.

Bipasha got a warm welcome from her “Lamhaa” co-star Kunal Kapoor.

“If you are wondering why its suddenly getting so hot on twitter, its cause Bipasha is now on @bipsluvurself.. Phew, the temp (temperature) is really rising!!"

Karan Johar wrote: “BIPASHA BASU @bipsluvurself on twitter 2day!!!

Priyanka Chopra wrote: "Welcoming one of the most wonderful and gorgeous people I have met... The stunning Bipasha basu!! Encore guys!!! @bipsluvurself."Ajay Devgn wrote: "Everyone, please welcome @Bipsluvurself to Twitter! Welcome aboard, this space is addictive.”

Sunidhi Chauhan wrote: "The beautiful Bipasha Basu is here.. Follow her! @bipsluvurself. Hi Bipasha welcome on Twitter! Big hug.”

Jewellary designer Farah Khan Ali wrote: "Lets welcome my friend and an absolute sweetheart Bipasha Basu @bipsluvurself to our tweet world. Love you Bips. "

Labels:

Post a Comment

post your comments here please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Labels

auto (24) blogger (1) bollywood (40) Business (50) education (20) google (57) health (27) hot (74) indianews (108) indiantv (34) internet (2) jobs (38) lifestyle (50) results (43) showbiz (253) tech (211) videos (70) worldnews (77)